From Wednesday 9th December, we are pleased to be able to outsource our uniform shop to Totally Work Wear, Victor Harbor.
Store Location: 1A Lincoln Park Drive, Victor Harbor SA 5211
- Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunday CLOSED
Username: VHHS Password: uniforms
What this means for parents:
- Uniforms can be purchased 6 days a week in store during business hours listed.
- Parents are able to purchase garments online to collect from TWW.
Totally Work Wear will take over our current uniform stock, including discontinued stock sold at 50%. We look forward to working closely with Totally Work Wear to maintain uniform standards at Victor Harbor High School.
For any uniform related enquiries please feel free to contact our school Facilities and Physical Resources Manager, JJ Geelen.
School Uniform Policy
By choosing to attend Victor Harbor High School, families including students are choosing to follow the school's Uniform Policy as outlined in the School Uniform Guide.
Under the EDUCATION ACT (1972) and REGULATION 86 school councils have the power to:
- determine school dress policy
- enforce uniform obligations and exemptions conditions
School uniform is important because:
- It creates a positive image of the school particularly in the community, developing and maintaining a high standard of appearance.
- It encourages a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
- It easily identifies our students on school grounds and in the community, which is important for student safety.
- It helps create a more equitable social environment.
- It is practical and includes ‘safe’ clothing for all subjects.
The following link will take you to the current approach to uniform compliance at VHHS.