We warmly invite families and students to join our staff and Governing Council on Tuesday 16th February for our annual Acquaintance Evening from 6pm – 8pm. The Governing Council is sponsoring a complimentary barbecue and the Canteen will be open for the sale of drinks.
This evening is an opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of recent changes in learning and curriculum,
- meet your child’s Mentor Teacher,
- hear about the Sub School expectations for your child,
- collect information about our specialist programs and extra-curricular activities,
- view our facilities,
- attend DAYMAP (Learner Management System) training and
- BYOD (bring your own device) training.
Please RSVP by Friday 12th February. Either return the tear off form distributed to students, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our school on 8551 1900.