Materials and Services Charges
All families of students enrolled for the current year would have received a mail-out from our school in mid-January which contained the invoice for fees, school card application form and a variety of information pertaining to the 2018 school year.
Materials & Service (M&S) Fees for 2018 are:
- Year 8/9 - $600.00
- Year 10/11/12 - $640.00
- Flexible Learning Options Students - $310.00
- School Card for 2018 is $310.00 should you be an eligible school card recipient
School Card Scheme
The School Card scheme offers financial assistance with educational expenses for students attending government schools. These forms need to be completed each school year for each school your children attend. Information and forms are available from the link below.
We ask that payments for Materials & Services fees are finalised by the end of Term 1, 2018, Friday 13 April.
The only exceptions will be those who are awaiting assessment for School Card assistance or those nearing completion of payment instalment plans. Unpaid school fees will be lodged with our Debt Collection agency during Term 2.
Payments can be made to the school using the options as listed below:
- Cash or cheque made payable to Victor Harbor High School
- EFTPOS - debit cards preferred i.e. savings / cheque accounts (not AMEX or Diner’s)
- Online payment system BPOINT
- EFT – bank details on invoices
Vocational Education (VET) courses attract additional charges that are outside of the M&S charge. Students participating in VET courses will be expected to have paid in full or have set up an instalment payment plan before commencement of the VET course.