Welcome to Victor Harbor High School
Our School Purpose Statement is “At Victor Harbor High School we challenge all students and staff to achieve their personal best and enhance wellbeing in an optimistic, innovative environment so we can better contribute to our futures and our local and global communities”. We therefore aim to build the curriculum around the needs and aspirations of each individual student.
Tuesday 16th February, 6pm - 8pm
We warmly invite families and students to join us for our annual Acquaintance Evening where you have the opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of recent changes in learning and curriculum,
- meet your child’s Mentor Teacher,
- hear about the Sub School expectations for your child,
- collect information about our specialist programs and extra-curricular activities,
- view our facilities,
- attend DAYMAP (Learner Management System) training and
- BYOD (bring your own device) training.
SCHOOL DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR:
Students are encouraged to apply for the Dr Fred Heddle Scholarship through the Rotary Club of Victor Harbor. Applicants must be:
- Aged 15 — 19 years, in school or tertiary study
- A resident of the City of Victor Harbor, the Alexandrina Council or the District Council of Yankalilla
- Able to demonstrate their desire and commitment to continue to achieve their educational goals.
The aim of the Rotary Club of Victor Harbor Dr Fred Heddle Scholarship is to provide a financial benefit to support a student of Victor Harbor and the surrounding district to pursue a career of their choice which involves tertiary study requirements.
Click to access further information on the Dr Fred Heddle Scholarship